Imagine a lightweight, track-engineered, affordable car that you can even get as a DIY kit. Initially developed and sold by Lotus, the Caterham Seven has been around for quite some time, but its unparalleled combination of joy of driving, raw passion, nostalgia and petrol smell still make this cult car the track day choice of the common man.
A toy for grown ups, a challenging, unfiltered, pure and sometimes terrifying driving experience, with the added shock of realizing when you first drive it, that you've likely never driven a proper race car before!
* Socks sold fully assembled, not available as a kit.
80% Combed Cotton, 17% Polyamide, 3% Elastane.
Made in Portugal using the most advanced craftsmanship to produce the finest seamless socks.
Wash inside out (40ºC/100ºF max). Do not tumble dry, iron.
:: Size Guide ::
- Large: L: 41-46 UK (7½-11½) US (8-12)
- Medium: M: 36-40 UK (4-7) US (4½-7½)
- Large: L: 41-46 UK (7½-11½) US (10-12½)
- Medium: M: 36-40 UK (4-7) US (6-9½)